Who are we?
Red Cell is a fun and thriving full-service PR and marketing agency, passionate about the communications world we live in. With a track record over 15 years, we deliver impactful, creative and engaging campaigns for a wide range of audiences.
We are looking for a Senior PR Account Executive to join our growing team. You will be a highly organised and enthusiastic individual, working across a portfolio of B2B and consumer clients. You will possess excellent writing and communication skills, as well as an advanced level of social media ‘know-how’.
Successful applicants will be confident in maintaining relationships with both key media and clients, as well as have a keen interest in the building services, home improvement and household goods sectors.
You will demonstrate drive, enthusiasm and creativity, plus show a passion for the world of PR. You will be an ultimate team player, helping deliver strategies to ensure maximum reach, audience engagement and client satisfaction.
• Maintaining strong client, media and stakeholder relations
• Writing word-perfect press releases, features, digital copy, reports etc.
• Providing essential support to the account team, developing and implementing comms strategies and PR campaigns
• Managing a range of social media accounts, including content creation and analytics
• Keeping up to date with industry best practice, attend relevant training/seminars and share best practice for the benefit of the business and their clients
• Event management/support including exhibitions, promotional events and travel abroad
• Undertaking research for new business proposals and presenting to prospective clients
• Compiling and maintaining a range of reporting documentation, including status reports and press cuttings portfolios
• Working with in-house creative team to develop content and collateral for full-service campaigns
Key Skills & Qualities
• A confident, energetic and creative individual
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in PR, communications or journalism
• Proven knowledge of the UK media (experience in building services/home improvements and household goods would be an advantage)
• Strong copywriting skills (experience of writing with a technical bias would be an advantage)
• Good working knowledge of social media platforms and techniques employed for client exposure
• Excellent communication skills and organisational skills
• Able to present original ideas that demonstrate strategic thinking in response to client briefs
• Passionate about the PR industry