Interested in consumer health and wellbeing? Looking to dissect the issues and be involved in giving a voice to business actively seeking change and work on a global consumer health giant, in the food and nutrition space and an award winning health wearable? If you are looking for a Senior Account Manager or Account Director role and would like the opportunity to work as part of a small but vocal team, then our client would like to listen to you.
This role is an integral part of a growing, independent PR and digital communications agency, who like to work with big brands that support emerging innovation in healthcare, science and life technology.
The search is on for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Senior Account Manager or Account Director to join the team and to work across a number of high profile Consumer, B2C and B2B Science, Healthcare, Lifestyle and innovation accounts. This position would suit a candidate looking for progression within a non-siloed, integrated agency that combines creating opportunity with producing the right media messages whatever the platform or audience.
• Acting as the day to day account lead and client relationship manager across a number of accounts
• Managing delivery of client programmes including planning, content development, media and influencer relations activity, measurement and reporting
• Developing campaign ideas and producing high quality content, often covering complex subject matter
• Issues management including drafting messaging and statements and managing media enquiries, often within tight timeframes
• Managing, supporting and coaching junior team to ensure delivery across accounts
• Supporting directors with business development across existing and prospective new clients
• Experience in sectors that include consumer health and wellbeing and be comfortable dealing with nutrition/science content,
• A good understanding of the media and influencer environment and a sense of what makes a good story
• Strong writing skills and excellent attention to detail.
• Working in a fast paced environment and have a calm, confident approach to client handling and team management.
• A genuine enthusiasm for consumer facing research and innovation
• Experience of implementing digital and social media campaigns; inspiring online communities
• The ability to combine practical skills with a strategic mind to create memorable results
To apply for this role, please send your CV through to: email@example.com or call 0203 397 7543 or 07929 008295