Work the World is an international educational travel organisation that specialises in arranging placements for healthcare students to Africa, Asia and Latin America.
This is an exciting role working within an energetic and creative marketing team. We are looking for a confident individual with a passion for PR in order to secure quality coverage on high-profile and reputable websites. The ideal candidate will have experience in PR and a proven track record of building and handling media relationships. We are looking for ambitious and motivated candidates with a drive to succeed. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to grow in the role and get hands-on with projects from day one.
* Devise and develop creative and content lead campaigns that will gain media exposure, brand awareness and social shares
* Conduct outreach and pitch to bloggers, media outlets, journalists, editors, universities and influencers on a global scale to secure high quality digital coverage back to the WtW websites
* To build, manage and deliver an annual PR strategy for each WtW market
* Regularly research and source international influencers to create relationships and build media databases
* Briefing designers with campaign concepts, ensuring high-quality and timely delivery
* Monitor, track, and report results of all campaigns
* Work with our SEO consultant to implement backlink audits and monitor competitor digital PR
* Support with B2B and corporate PR, seeking opportunities where relevant
* Support all internal communications
* An interest in digital marketing
* A highly creative individual who will excel at coming up with great ideas for creative and content campaigns, pitching them to the wider marketing team
* A good understanding of digital PR and link building strategies
* Excellent at multitasking within a fast-paced environment
* Excellent persuasive communication skills both spoken and written English
* Experience of building relationships with journalists, editors, bloggers etc.
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Have awareness of current trends to spot tactical opportunities for content
* Proven experience of influencer engagement and content promotion
* A strong understanding of all digital promotion activities including influencer and consumer engagement and PR initiatives
* Experience of building exposure reports ensuring we’re tracking progress of campaigns
* Experience with brand mentions monitoring tools
* An understanding of SEO best practices would be an advantage