A growing digital design studio is looking for a PR & Marketing Manager to join its team in London. This is an exciting in-house role within a growing company where you will have the opportunity to really make the role your own. This is a key hire for the business and they are looking for a highly motivated individual with real confidence and ambition to promote the brand and drive the business forward.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
• Developing an annual integrated PR & communications plan
• Developing internal communications campaigns
• Raising brand awareness amongst all stakeholders
• Working with the business development team to design and support marketing led sales campaigns
• Managing the studio’s website and social channels, ensuring content is relevant and up to date
• Creating events for the studio to host and identifying and managing its attendance at key industry events
• Building strong working relationships with target trade and business media
• Generating high quality coverage
To be considered for this position you must have significant PR experience working with B2B and/or corporate brands and have a proven track record in delivering traditional and new communications campaigns. In addition, you must have excellent media relations skills and in-depth knowledge of the digital and social media landscape. This agency is happy to consider candidates with a PR agency background or relevant in-house experience.
For this and similar vacancies, please contact Suzanna Hesketh on 020 7788 4343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PR & Marketing Manager, PR Manager, Public Relations Manager, Marketing Manager, Communications Manager, Comms Manager, In-house, PR, Public Relations, Digital Design Studio, Design Studio, Digital Design Agency, Digital Agency, Design Agency, London. PR & Marketing Manager, PR Manager, Public Relations Manager, Marketing Manager, Communications Manager, Comms Manager, In-house, PR, Public Relations, Digital Design Studio, Design Studio, Digital Design Agency, Digital Agency, Design Agency, London.