Are you available NOW for a 2-3month contract? We urgently need to hear from you.
We’re on the hunt for an Associate Director for an interim role to lead on entertainment, consumer tech and retail brands to join leading London agency.
Your time to shine in a fixed term contract? This is a key influencer role in a truly global agency, so your skills will help set new standards and evolve aspirational style. We’re looking for an established Associate Director to take on an interim role to help lead a passionate team in the retail, leisure and destination and challenger brand space. You will have proven experience in working large scale accounts in the consumer sector and relish the opportunity to drive a busy team in demanding best practice with flair and accountability.
• To create and lead high-level, high-impact consumer communications campaigns, gained through experience of working with big brands
• Work across impressive, global household name clients be autonomous and apply a fresh thinking and innovative approach
• Working alongside senior level and like-minded individuals that will enhance and support your expertise
• Build a strong media, stakeholder and influencer network
• Be able to offer strategic counsel
• Prepare and manage sizeable budgets
• A team player but able to lead high performing teams. Able to earn the respect of the team as well as motivate and develop
• Big-picture thinker with attention to detail, particularly under pressure
• Passionate about consumer technology and have proven experience of working on large scale consumer technology and entertainment brand campaigns
• Operationally adept, with experience of capacity planning, revenue forecasting, business development end to end
• A strategic and creative thinker who can go beyond traditional PR
• Strong client handling skills; experience of delivering strategic counsel to senior clients
• A detailed and sophisticated understanding of modern media, both traditional and new, with a strong media and influencer network
• A leader and role model for the team and able to lead on PR in integrated team meetings
• Financially savvy - someone who will work with senior leadership to drive + grow clients and people
• Able to work to a fast paced environment and show resilience and accountability
To apply, please send your cv to email@example.com quoting ref: CF0482 or call 020 3397 7543 / 07702 186 088