A strategic consultancy, which specialises in designing and delivering solutions and training programmes for the pharmaceutical industry, has an opening for an Account Executive within its team in Surrey. You will play an integral role in coordinating the delivery of a variety of projects and will be a key client contact.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
• Coordinating project activity and ensuring the team has a clear understanding of the processes
• Preparing detailed project plans and updating status reports weekly
• Liaising regularly with clients and ensuring work is in-line with their objectives
• Handling client enquiries and complaints
• Preparing audience targeted copy and proof reading content to ensure quality, accuracy and adherence to the client and company guidelines
• Managing and tracking project budgets
To be considered for this position you must be a self-starter with excellent project management skills and demonstrate an interest in working in the pharma industry. In addition, you must be a highly organised individual with previous experience working in a fast-paced environment.
For this and similar vacancies, please contact Gary Hoult on 020 7788 4343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Executive, Project Executive, Senior Account Executive, Strategic Consultancy, Strategic Pharma Consultancy, Pharmaceuticals, Pharma, Surrey. Account Executive, Project Executive, Senior Account Executive, Strategic Consultancy, Strategic Pharma Consultancy, Pharmaceuticals, Pharma, Surrey.