We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager with excellent PR skills and client management experience. Our award-winning agency has an exceptional client base from a range of sectors including regeneration, engineering, property, placemaking, retail, tourism, arts and culture.
We’re looking for a confident, resourceful candidate who will hit the ground running with this important role in the business, and a key part of the team. Experience in the built environment and regen sector essential.
You will be leading the strategy and campaign implementation for a number of clients across B2B and B2C accounts; setting up, managing and delivering projects whilst managing the client relationship, often as part of a team.
• Managing client accounts and leading client meetings
• Briefing and managing team members
• Keeping clients updated on campaign activity and attend meetings as required
• Project budget management
• Creating and implementing communication strategies
• Strong writing skills
• Devising and pitching ideas that will chime with the media
• Managing media relationships
• Provide monthly campaign reports
• Monitoring, evaluation and analysis of client projects, making recommendations to improve campaign performance
Ideally, we will find someone who can provide maternity cover for 12 months but the role could be fulfilled in more than one way, on a full-time or part-time basis, and candidates with some but not all skills/experience are encouraged to apply.
We work in a lovely, light and airy office with free parking. Give me a call, or drop me a line, if you’d like to chat about the post. Alternatively, please send your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel. 01943 603311.