Looking for a chance to move in house and flex your social media muscles? One of the biggest global property and infrastructure companies that is behind some of the most exciting regeneration projects is on the hunt for a Social Media Manager. You should have 2 – 3 years’ experience in communications with a focus on social media engagement, be passionate and knowledgeable about all platforms and a brilliant online writer.
• Plan, manage and implement all social media campaigns across company-wide projects
• Design and develop social media strategy across platforms including Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, You Tube, Pinterest, Tumblr etc
• Manage paid social campaigns and budgets
• Measure and evaluate campaign performance
• Track business issues and crisis management to recommend course of action
• Educate on social best practice / industry trends and advise internal / agency teams
• Develop strong lworking relationships with internal teams and agencies
• At least 2-3 years’ industry experience in a corporate, media, marketing or communications that involves social media management and campaign support
• Experience within the construction/development/property industry would be preferable
• Ability to produce content for social posts/copywriting
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Experience with Social monitoring and reporting software (Google Analytics, Sprinklr, Adobe Social)
• Able to work as part of a team as well as autonomously and be a main point of contact for the corporate affairs team.
• A pro-active 'can do' approach and multi-tasking skills in a diverse environment.
• Confidence to lead the business with recommendations, ensuring adoption throughout the business
• Ability to both take direction and lead projects
For a full job description and more information, please contact Anne Carter at Carter Ferris on 0203 397 7543 / 07929 008295 and email your CV to email@example.com quoting ref: CF0487