Looking to join a diverse and dynamic team in support of some of the UK’s most high profile companies?
Our client is a leading communications agency with a global network, specialising in Corporate Communications, Financial PR, Private Equity and Asset Management.
The Role and Knowledge required
Working within the Financial Services team, this role would suit those with an appetite to work within the banking and insurance sectors and across the wider business generally and who have between two to five years comms experience. Ideally, our client would like someone with prior experience of financial PR (either in-house or agency) or Insurance/Private Equity fund management. Accountancy, law or management consultancy experience could also be an advantage.
The Associate level responsibilities will include:
• Formulation and implementation of strategies for financial and corporate communications;
• Advising on and assisting in the preparation of messaging materials – key messages, presentations, press releases, Q&A
• Research for current clients and new business opportunities
• Forging productive relationships with clients, press and investment analysts
• Account Management duties
The ideal Associate will have the following:
• A demonstrable interest and understanding of business environments and current affairs
• The ability to build strong relationships with clients, media and Investment Analysts
• To command the confidence of others both internally and externally
• Independent, clear and creative thinking
• Numerate and with good attention to detail
• Experienced in working with financial information
• Fluency in another language would be advantageous.
To apply for this position and to discuss the full job description, please contact Tanya Ferris or Anne Carter on 020 3397 7543 and email through your details to: CVS@carterferris.co.uk Ref: CF0488