If you’re a rising PR star with a good grasp of b2b and would love to join a nurturing, learning, creative agency and work in the media, digital, advertising tech space, this could be just the ticket. This highly adaptable central London PR agency can offer your next step on the PR career ladder working with like-minded people in an ever changing media landscape and clients that range from media industry giants to digital platforms.
The client focus is media marketing, business profiling within a b2b framework, so media relations, day to day account handling and end to end project management will form the main strand of your work within this sector.
You’ll be joining a lively team of enthusiastic individuals who always strive to stay on the front foot and excel in delivering effective communications plans for their clients. They are an impressive bunch who enjoy working as a team in this high profile agency and will guarantee that your skills will be allowed to shine.
• Driving media coverage and effective campaign management
• A solid grasp of the news agenda and a specific understanding of the clients’ interests/concerns
• Take ultimate responsibility for all account record keeping – press coverage logging, measurement, hours, expenses and budget
• Play an active role in supporting new business – through research and ideas through to helping to develop the pitch and participating where required
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• A background in b2b PR particularly if your clients are in the media / creative industries, SMEs, business and professional services or tech sectors
• Have achieved Account Executive level already and looking to progress your career
• A knowledge of the relevant trade press (business services, media, marketing, tech sector)
• Some client facing experience
• Excellent writing skills
• The ability to hit the ground running and turn your hand to any challenge
• An in-depth knowledge of social media
To learn more and apply for this role, please send your CV to Anne Carter at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact direct on 020 3397 7543 / 07929 008295