This agency is looking for an Account Director or Senior with a background in corporate, environment or real estate PR and who wants to lead an ambitious team. They will really develop your career and give you the opportunity to be a part of the growth and direction of the agency.
This is a lively agency, right in the heart of London with an unrivalled reputation in the corporate, environment, property and pro-services market. Your background should be in these sectors but principally corporate and b2b and if you’re looking for an international spin to your career this will definitely deliver. This is the best chance to take on real responsibility and be recognised for your contribution and to work on some of the biggest names in this growing sector.
An energetic, creative Account Director or Senior is required to join this busy team. Commercial Property and built Environment experience is not essential but an interest in the sector is. B2b and corporate experience is a must.
Key duties will include
• Assured people manager and team leader
• Confident counsellor of senior clients and able to build strong repertoire
• Solid understanding of the corporate, b2b and built environment space
• Strong media and influencer network
• Strategic + creative thinker
• Experience planning and delivering media and stakeholder events
• Proficient in preparing and managing budgets
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• A background in b2b and/or corporate particularly if your clients have included property, environment, real estate, pro services;
• Have achieved SAM or AD level already and be looking to progress your career in this creative and dynamic environment
• Have some experience of crisis management issues;
• A knowledge of the relevant trade and national press;
• Track record in providing senior client counsel
• Strong communicator and writer
• Experience in pitching and organically growing existing business
• Good understanding of running digital campaigns as part of an integrated programme
To apply for this role send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3397 7543 quoting CF0492