Are you seeking a new contract role? We have a 10-12 month maternity cover for an amazing PR agency based in central London. They are a team of around 50 and work in the travel and lifestyle sector.
Now seeking either a great travel senior account manager or a consumer consultant who has worked across travel, your clients will be destination accounts in California (such as San Francisco, West Hollywood, Yosemite and more), as well as ski destinations. You will manage an amazing Account Executive and be part of a wider team working across some really exciting projects and campaigns. This position focuses on creative strategy, innovative brand campaigns organising journalist trips to far flung places (some international travel will be required), co-ordinating events and the fine art of client management for multiple destinations.
You must have:
- excellent media contacts across travel and lifestyle (on and off-line)
- creative and strategic campaign experience
- experience managing a team that report to into you
- sound experience in organising and hosting mediaa events
- at least a years' experience at Travel PR SAM level (or similar)
- ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- strong writing and communications abilities
- willingness to work outside normal business hours with promotional activities, conferences, events etc
- ability to work in the UK
- full current driving licence (pref)
If you love the travel sector and looking for a new interim role, this is the perfect position for you. Offering £37-45K, great team, fun clients, and exciting campaigns do get in touch for a full job description. Please apply online, pass your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call direct on 07971 361 206 to discuss the role.