A leading Medical Communications agency is looking for a Senior Medical Writer to join its team in Newcastle. You will play an integral role within a talented editorial team, working across an interesting range of projects for the agency’s impressive pharma client portfolio.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
• Producing a full range of materials in-line with the client’s brief and set deadline
• Reviewing materials to ensure scientific accuracy, consistency and adherence the agency’s quality control standards
• Gaining an in-depth understanding of the various client brand and disease areas and undertaking research into new therapy areas where necessary
• Liaising directly with authors, advisors and clients on assigned projects
• Attending conferences and advisory board meetings when necessary
To be considered for this position you must have excellent medical writing credentials gained from working in a medical comms/medical education agency or healthcare publishing. You must have a genuine interest in the healthcare industry, be up-to-date with the latest industry developments and have a sound understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice. In addition, you must be highly organised with strong interpersonal skills and a keen eye for detail.
For this and similar vacancies, please contact Gary Hoult on 020 7788 4343 or email email@example.com
Senior Medical Writer, Medical Writer, Principal Medical Writer, Medical Communications, Medical Comms, Med Comms, Medical Education, Med Ed, Pharmaceuticals, Pharma, Newcastle. Senior Medical Writer, Medical Writer, Principal Medical Writer, Medical Communications, Medical Comms, Med Comms, Medical Education, Med Ed, Pharmaceuticals, Pharma, Newcastle.