If you are a PR with passion (and expertise) in the world of Architecture, Design and Property we would like to hear from you. This independent, boutique agency, based in the architectural and media hub of London, is looking for a senior player – Senior Account Director or possibly an Associate to lead their client team.
You will join one of the most reputable and sought after PR agencies with a great track record in the architectural, design, and culture world with an enviable client list. This independent, talented and very sociable agency, likes to remain small enough to be flexible to client needs but can offer international reach with offices in Australia and worldwide affiliations.
You should have a track record in the architecture, property and design sectors, be able to manage the division and relish the chance to grow your own portfolio of clients. In return you will be well rewarded, receive an excellent benefits package (from pension to bespoke training, regular office socials and even free company massage) and add a stellar list of highly recognisable client names to your cv.
• Offer strategic counsel and direction to clients
• Devise media and campaign strategies and build positive media relationships
• Identify new business opportunities, draft creative new business proposals and lead pitches
• Lead, mentor and manage your team
• Have overall responsibility for activity / events / press trips
• Attendance of industry events and networking
• Ensure delivery of campaigns are on budget
Skills and experience required:
• Currently an Account Director or Senior, ambitious for the next step
• Strong experience within the b2b and b2c architecture, property and design sectors
• Exceptional relationships within and knowledge of the industry
• Experience in developing and delivering robust, creative PR campaigns
• Strong business development skills
• A leader and ambassador of the business
• Skilled in client relations and with the gravitas and expertise to advise and counsel
• Track record in advising, supporting and training team members
• Experienced in the broader communications mix
• Innovative and creative in problem solving
To apply for this position please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3397 7543 quoting reference CF0499