As Senior Communications Manager, you would play a leading role in the development and delivery of all comms messaging for a high profile, pioneering, South Midlands based healthcare group. This organisation cares for some of the most clinically complex patients and aims to provide tailored care packages to suit individual health needs.
This key role forms part of that development and seeks to promote the services and clinical options available to key stakeholders. Your skills are needed to help shape and deliver a PR programme which will ultimately raise their public profile and that of their specific programs to key stakeholders as well as keeping their internal audiences informed and in the picture.
Your personal style
• Ambitious, inquisitive, diplomatic
• A confident and professional approach
• Strong work ethic and an organised, results based attitude
• Experience of managing PR campaigns and internal comms programmes
• Knowledge of delivering engaging and influencing media relations activity
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Good crisis and issues handling skills
• A deft hand at managing events
• Adept at social and digital media content creation
• Experience of working with external supplies including PR agencies
• Strong project management
• Ability to work across teams and provide support and counsel in all areas of communications
• Able to demonstrate good media contacts in appropriate sectors
• Able to act as spokesperson and develop media skills of key senior leaders
Your existing knowledge of working in a similar sector previously will stand you in good stead, as will a passion for sending out key messages that inform, shape and promote corporate reputation and good work.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Carter Ferris directly and in confidence. Any questions can be directed via Tanya Ferris (07702 186 088) or Anne Carter (07929 008295) or call 020 3397 7543.
Please quote job ref: CF0502