We are looking for an ambitious and highly motivated healthcare PR professional for a Deputy Managing Director position within a well-respected healthcare PR agency team in London. This is a truly exciting opportunity within a top agency where you will play a significant role in the management and development of the business.
You will have a hands-on role in managing the business, including financial responsibility, marketing, strategic business planning, team management and coaching. You will lead, motivate and mentor the team in the successful delivery of client programmes and you will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong client relationships. Business development is a key aspect of this role and you will work closely with all teams to assist in the organic growth of their accounts as well as playing a lead role in managing the pitch process for new business.
To be considered for this position you must have the following skills and experience:
• Significant healthcare PR experience gained from working in an agency environment
• Experience of managing large healthcare communications accounts for blue-chip companies
• Solid experience of managing a healthcare PR/communications agency team
• Strong network of industry contacts
• Proven track record in winning new business and growing accounts
• Excellent client handling skills
For this and similar vacancies, please contact Gary Hoult on 020 7788 4343 or email email@example.com
Deputy Managing Director, Managing Director, Director, PR Director, Healthcare PR, Ethical Healthcare PR, Healthcare Communications, Healthcare Comms, PR, Public Relations, London. Deputy Managing Director, Managing Director, Director, PR Director, Healthcare PR, Ethical Healthcare PR, Healthcare Communications, Healthcare Comms, PR, Public Relations, London.