Reporter – Convenience Store
Are you an ambitious journalist looking to work in an ever changing sector? William Reed is actively recruiting for a Reporter to write engaging and quality content for our publication Convenience Store.
Convenience Store is the leading website and magazine for the small shop sector. Covering everything in retail from food and drink to tobacco and local services, this is the ideal opportunity for an up and coming journalist to make their mark.
• Generating daily news stories for the website and magazine
• Write product launch announcements and features
• Interviewing industry leaders and key contacts
• Attending industry events and representing the brand
What we’re looking for:
• An ambitious and creative journalist with an eye for breaking news
• Highly organised and personable individual
• Some previous B2B journalism experience is ideal
• Digitally savvy with strong multimedia skills i.e. video editing, filming, design
If you’re a recently qualified Journalist or you’re looking for the next step in your career, please send your CV through to email@example.com