This b2b agency works in the media, digital, advertising tech space and is looking for a rising star ready to take their next step on the career ladder. A highly adaptable agency with like-minded people working in an ever changing media landscape and clients that range from media industry giants to digital platforms.
The client focus is media marketing, business profiling within a b2b framework, so media relations, day to day account handling and end to end project management will form the main strand of your work within this sector.
You’ll be joining a lively team of enthusiastic individuals who always strive to stay on the front foot and excel in delivering effective communications plans for their clients. They are an impressive bunch who enjoy working as a team in this high profile agency and will guarantee that your skills will be allowed to shine.
• The company is seeking an Account Manager. Your key responsibilities will include:
• Implementing b2b PR campaigns;
• Managing your account handling team;
• Working with the Account Director on interpreting briefs;
• Off and on line media relations and social media engagement;
• Driving media coverage and effective campaign management
• A solid grasp of the news agenda and a specific understanding of the clients’ interests/concerns
• Play an active role in supporting new business – through research and ideas through to helping to develop the pitch and participating where required
• The ideal candidate for this role would probably be an SAE looking to step up to the next level
• A background in b2b PR particularly if your clients are in the media / creative industries, SMEs, business and professional services or tech sectors
• Experience of delivering sparkling PR results for B2B businesses and a track record of delivering significant results;
• Knowledge of the marketing world/marketing tech world, retail/retail tech would be useful although not essential. Solid B2B creds is key.
• A love for both the traditional (newspapers, magazines, TV, radio) and new media worlds and the ability to move effortlessly between them;
• client facing experience
• Excellent writing skills
• The ability to hit the ground running and turn your hand to any challenge
• An in-depth knowledge of social and digital media
To learn more and apply for this role, please send your CV to Anne Carter at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact direct on 020 3397 7543 / 07929 008295