Upgrade Pack is the ultimate loyalty benefit – allowing the most innovative companies in the world to reward their most valued customers and best employees with the ultimate perk… An upgrade when they travel.
We are recruiting for a PR Manager to help us tell our story of disruption, technology, and the defining of a whole new category. It’s an exciting story. One of fast pace, growth, consumer-champion level money saving, innovation, luxurious hotel suites, and flat beds at 39,000 feet.
You’ll be our first Comms hire, working closely with our CEO and COO (who were Chief Innovation Officer and Finance Director at Blue Rubicon so have huge respect for what good comms looks like), and an agency partner.
The role comes with a huge amount of “make it what you will”, with autonomy and the ability to ‘just do it’ from the very start. Our brief blends public relations, media relations, marketing, reputation, and brand building. We’re excited about defining strategy and executing campaigns equally.
We’ve lots to talk about, we have beliefs we’re building the business around, and we’re prepared to get involved in multiple news agendas… Travel, banking, wealth, luxury, the future of loyalty, technology, enterprise, fast growth, innovation, investment, women in tech, equality (we’ve a 50/50 split at both Executive Board and Leadership Team levels), and operating globally are all things we’ve unique perspectives on.
We’re looking for energy, multi-tasking, juggling, prioritisation, and the right amount of pushiness!
• Solid experience crafting narratives and campaigns
• A B2C approach to B2B comms (we’re B2B2C)
• Someone able to think about strategy and execution
• A natural communicator
• Equally proactive and reactive
• A great black book of media contacts
• Digitally and socially literate
Apart from the opportunity to be one of the first members of the team in an exciting new technology business that aims to define a whole new category, we’ve invested in ensuring all of our people enjoy a comprehensive package of benefits:
• Competitive salary
• The potential for share options
• A genuine ‘work life balance’ commitment from our CEO
• A unique pot of 50 days per year to be used when it suits you:
• 25 days’ annual leave
• 8 days’ public holidays
• 15 days’ “work from anywhere in the world” allowance
• 2 days’ time for community / volunteering work
• Company pension (with contributions matched up to 5%)
• A Learning & Development fund
• Opportunities to travel
• The technology you need to thrive
• A fun and friendly place to work – with the social calendar, team lunches, inspiring office environment, freshly stocked kitchen, Thursday afternoon
bar, and inspiring events you’d expect of an innovative technology business