Jewellery and watch specialist PR agency FACETS PR are looking for an experienced, driven, and enthusiastic Account Executive to join their fast-paced team in London.
With clients ranging from independent designer-makers and fashion jewellery brands to luxury watch brands and fine jewellers, FACETS PR offers a full 360° service from digital and social media, VIP dressing, consumer PR strategies, media buying, events and consultancy. As part of a small team, our Account Executives are able to quickly develop a wide range of professional skills, from securing coverage, writing releases and trend blasts, to developing relationships with key fashion and luxury press, and celebrity stylists.
Working across our fine jewellery and watch brand accounts, you will be pitching and securing coverage within fashion, luxury and lifestyle titles, in print and online.
You will be responsible for monitoring press alerts to identify suitable opportunities for our clients, including celebrity dressing and influencer collaborations.
You will be responsible for the management of our showroom, including maintaining sample logs, send outs and returns, and supervising our team of interns.
• A minimum 2 years PR experience in an agency or in-house within luxury, fashion or VIP work.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent organisational skills with a good eye for detail
• Must about to work quickly, concisely and multi-task
• Able to work across multiple projects and deliver results within strict deadlines
• Can work effectively as part of a team but also confident to work independently
• A passion for the jewellery and fashion industry are a must
• Must be London based
Salary: According to experience, up to £25k pa
If you would like to be considered for this role, please forward your CV with covering letter to: Sarah.Carpin@FACETSPR.com