An award-winning Medical Communications agency has an opening for a Senior Medical Editor within its content team in London. You will play a key role within this thriving team, acting as a content lead on complex projects and helping to grow and support this expanding agency.
You will have the opportunity to work in a range of therapy areas and you will take responsibility for significant aspects of team projects. You will be responsible for adapting editing and writing style for different audiences and for a range of print and digital media, including websites, apps, animations and events materials. You will be tasked with reviewing and signing off the work of colleagues and you will take a lead role in preparing for events and on site.
To be considered for this position you must have the following skills and experience:
• Solid experience as a medical/scientific editor gained from working in a medical communications, medical education or healthcare advertising agency or healthcare publishing
• Educated to degree level in a life science subject
• Experience in liaising with clients and opinion leaders
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational skills
For this and similar vacancies, please contact Gary Hoult on 020 7788 4343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Medical Editor, Medical Editor, Senior Editor, Editor, Medical Communications, Medical Comms, Med Comms, Medical Education, Med Ed, Healthcare Advertising, Pharmaceuticals, Pharma, London. Senior Medical Editor, Medical Editor, Senior Editor, Editor, Medical Communications, Medical Comms, Med Comms, Medical Education, Med Ed, Healthcare Advertising, Pharmaceuticals, Pharma, London.