This is a chance to be part of a new venture, setting up a consumer health team of an established healthcare agency. The agency is looking for a Senior Account Director / Associate who has a background in consumer health and is ambitious to lead a team and help grow a client portfolio of consumer health, well-being and nutrition to complement their ethical / pharma business.
This role is the stepping stone to practice leader so you’ll be a strong and strategic business builder, have a track record of successful, creatively excellent campaigns under your belt and be a great team leader.
As an independent, agile agency that is shaping its senior layer and practice structure, you will be part of the team to create new business units and constantly shape new service offers for clients. They offer a collaborative style of working and have highly talented, creative and ambitious teams.
In return you will enjoy a great work life balance, early leaving Fridays, bonus, massage sessions, excellent holiday allowance, great training and one of the nicest locations around London to work in.
Work with a portfolio of award-winning accounts and new brands helping to shape their voice in the market place – consumer health, nutrition and medical technologies are in the mix
• Be part of the leadership team
• Gain significant exposure to the commercial side of the business
• Develop and support junior team members as they navigate through their career
• Help to grow a consumer portfolio and shape its offer in the next phase
• Build your own role in a rapidly changing business and communications landscape
• Stay ahead of the curve with access to excellent training and development programme
• Passionate about health, consumer health, nutrition and lifestyle
• Track record of working on challenging, high profile healthcare campaigns
• Strategic and insightful thinker who can build strong connections with clients and offer robust and sound counsel
• Good understanding of clients’ business and communications challenges and can develop smart, insight-driven strategies
• Proactive, creative and brave, able to offer clients and the agency fresh ideas, new perspectives and original, meaningful work
• Excellent knowledge and strategic understanding of the UK media landscape across all channels
• Excited about growing accounts and looking for new opportunities to generate business; track record of leading and winning pitches, development of producing proposals and new business presentations
• Robust operations and financial management skills
• Strong team leader, committed to the development of team members through coaching, training and mentoring
• Excellent communication skills
• Can see communications programmes through from the beginning to the end of a product’s life cycle over short and long term
To apply for this role, please send your CV through to: email@example.com or call 0203 397 7543 or 07929 008295 quoting ref CF0521