We’re looking for an aspiring Director in Corporate Affairs to join this great bunch of disruptive thinkers in this thriving corporate team and to help them continue to build great work for their UK and global PR clients.
With a real wealth of experience you will understand the importance of helping both public and private sector brands earn and develop influence on an international platform. You’ll be adept at developing meaningful and insightful content that resonates with stakeholders, shaping media relations and driving communications that cut through and grab attention.
In return you will join a global PR agency and a talented team of corporate storytellers that work to ensure personality and empathy are at the very core of their narrative.
• Build durable client relationships
• Direct a corporate team working across multi-disciplined, multi stakeholder and fully integrated campaigns including corporate and digital
• Handle a wide range of assignments, projects, clients and staff with a high degree of independence
• Responsible for growing revenue and leading responses to new business and developing organic growth
• Work across a variety of business sectors including energy, transport, manufacturing, industry – UK and globally focused
• Build a strong media, stakeholder and influencer network
• Strong corporate comms, business affairs and B2B knowledge,
• International campaign management
• Contacts within the sectors (energy, transport, manufacturing, industry would be useful but overall a corporate generalist)
• Experience of developing integrated plans (influencer, digital, content)
• Proven management experience to lead and mentor team members
• Able to work on cross-market, cross discipline campaigns
Self-starter with a consultative mind set and entrepreneurial enthusiasm
To apply for this role please send your cv to email@example.com quoting ref CF0523
Further information via Tanya Ferris or Anne Carter at Carter Ferris on 020 3397 7543