Potential for flexi working, this Soho based Financial Services company that sits at the heart of the fund management industry is looking for an in-house PR Manager. This body is a highly recognised and trusted source of data and research and works tirelessly to strip away the jargon and embrace transparency to ensure investors, advisers, asset managers and users of their platforms have the best knowledge available to them.
With the option of a 4 day week, you would be joining at an exciting time in the company’s evolution. As the in-house PR Manager you would be involved in a rebranding campaign alongside developing and executing the corporate comms initiatives with senior business leaders. Headquartered in London and with offices in Europe and Asia Pacific, this is an opportunity to be a strategic and integral part of the team as well as play a hands on role, driving thought leadership and pr campaigns and managing media relations and corporate messaging.
• Develop and execute media campaigns across all channels
• Working with Marketing team putting in place a plan for brand alignment and awareness.
• Develop and implement a global corporate media relations strategy that supports the corporate brand and messages and integrates fully with marketing programs and campaigns.
• Draft written materials and prepare presentations for external and internal audiences including employees, stakeholders, interested parties and the public
• Help to develop investment research papers and reports which support business objectives.
• Develop a comprehensive awards/3rd party endorsement programme
• Be able to act as a corporate spokesperson
• Be in the know on the relevant media landscape, develop and maintain strong relationships with key journalists and opinion leaders
• Proactively, review media attention, follow up news stories in wider market
• Support the internal communication plan
• 4+ years relevant experience, knowledge of retail investment markets/funds helpful
• Strong written/oral communications, research and proofreading skills
• Clear writing and subbing skills and the ability to pick up and relay investment research to audiences who may not be familiar with financial jargon
• Track record in developing and managing national media campaigns, external agencies and partnerships
• Ability to develop high-impact presentations and talking points for senior level executives
• Strong leadership, organisational and project management skills
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related field
To apply for this role send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com quoting CF0525 or call 0203 397 7543 for more information