Dream job right here. This amazing brand is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and genuinely passionate PR to join their bright, friendly team and build on this brand’s incredible record and reputation. Working Part time three days a week and working to dovetail with your work/life balance.
To manage and execute all Creative and B2B PR initiatives and campaigns, planning and identifying trade media opportunities, writing press materials, pitching B2B media opportunities, preparing spokespeople for interviews or speaker opportunities and supporting commercial clients in achieving their PR goals and across EMEA and APAC teams.
• Identifying initiatives that are news relevant to media. Create, manage and execute PR initiatives and campaigns
• Project manage, lead and identify new VIP partnerships, associates and events.
• Identify relevant industry award opportunities.
• Prepare press materials for all campaigns including writing press materials, identifying and maintaining media contacts, pitching and sell-in to trade media, approving press materials from commercial clients.
• Media monitoring of commercial clients including working with all relevant stakeholders and marketing teams to identify commercial clients that have good case studies.
• Support top-tier clients who are looking to achieve PR and advising them on how best to leverage the PR for their event.
• Manage and execute some consumer PR activities: working collaboratively with the rest of the in-house Press Office on consumer PR activities (brand formula) including TV appearances and institutional partnerships.
• Ideally a mixture of agency and in-house experience for B2C, working across possibly entertainment and multimedia channels.
Key demographic would be young families and young adults. For a B2B key audience: PR, Advertising, the Conference Market and Leisure and Tourism.
• Strong written skills and an eye for a good news story
• Proven media relations skills across traditional print, broadcast and online media
• Client counselling and possible licensing negotiation ability
• Educated to degree level
If this sounds like something you’d like to get stuck into then call either Tanya or Anne direct – call: 020 3397 7543 and send your details through to CVS@carterferris.co,uk.