In 2004, Flame PR began with one award-winning BBC journalist, Kully Dhadda, working from a small office in West London. Today, we’re a strong, versatile and international public relations team, working from prestigious offices in Central London.
Flame PR was set up to challenge the way PR is done, creating a newsroom buzz to make sure your story is part of the day’s news agenda and offering a personal touch to make sure your company is at the forefront of all our account executives' minds. At Flame PR we take the time to develop a bespoke public relations campaign strategy structured around guaranteed deliverables which truly reflect the wishes of each client. We value our relationships with each company as we represent their voice.
At Flame PR, our commitment to quality alongside our deep understanding of client’s interests means that we only go after the best coverage.
We’re in the business of news and we regularly go the extra mile for our clients, keeping abreast of evening and weekend developments to secure coverage outside of office hours. With our international reach, we have our finger on the pulse 24/7, so you can be confident that whenever or wherever news breaks, we will be ready to respond.
As a London-based PR agency, we value diversity and have built a truly International team, fostering inclusion as a means to bring out the best in all our team. Valuing creativity as an integral part of our public relations campaigns, we create the space for ideas to flourish and for all our expert team members to contribute.
We are seeking a number of Account Managers for our London team. Each role will be responsible for supporting a number of clients and for driving business growth and will be part of the Senior Leadership Team that steers the business. This is pivotal and influential role.
• Works closely with the directors to deliver a range of PR services for clients
• Develop content, including campaign plans, opinion pieces, presentations, press releases, pitches, blog posts and contributed content
• Pitch content to selected media to ensure placement
• Provides insight into key trends in the industries which are relevant to clients and creates story ideas that generate coverage and buzz
• Develop and maintain relationships with media and influencers
• Participate in social media engagement for clients
• Supporting business growth
• You have at least 3 years B2B tech/fintech experience with content development skills, media and influencer relations and social media management experience
• Track record in successfully pitching client stories to a range of media
• Have a range of established media contacts
• Strong attention to detail
• Client centric and critical thinking skills
• Team management and development skills
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent ideally in the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business or Journalism
People who succeed at Flame PR are self-motivated, ambitious, and eager to think outside the box. Your passion for continual learning, genuine communications, and great sense of humour will get you far. Flame PR is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.