Two super roles here! We are looking for an aspiring Account Director and an Associate Director to join this talented agency team of disruptive thinkers in the Consumer team. Very much the right person for this position will be someone with a genuine interest in doing things a little differently.
You will be adept at storytelling and making a campaigns that stand out. You will be someone with a natural ability for client handling and advising at a senior level to develop and execute work across the health and beauty sector.
In return you will join a global PR agency and a talented, passionate team, work with like-minded individuals who are able to work effortlessly in the consumer brand client sector. You also get great offices to work in, potential opportunity for secondments, excellent benefits (including healthcare, time off to move house, sunshine days off, travel passes and plenty more) exposure to new business and an international client base, bespoke training and career path and a well-resourced, collegiate working environment.
• Manage and lead a consumer team working across multi-disciplined, multi stakeholder and fully integrated campaigns including corporate and digital
• Provide senior client counsel and build strong rapport across client team
• Take part in new business and constantly look at opportunities for organic growth
• Active contribution to Consumer PR brand planning
• Build a strong media, stakeholder and influencer network
• Be able to offer strategic counsel
• Prepare and manage budgets
• Strong consumer brand and health/beauty retail knowledge,
• Entrepreneurial. Energetic, Strong positive attitude
• Global experience would be an advantage
• Proven management experience to lead and mentor team members
• A multi-tasker with strong writing and good attention to detail
• Experienced in growing existing and taking part in new business
• Able to work on cross-market, cross discipline campaigns
• Ability to work with senior clients and instil confidence
To apply for this role please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3397 7543 quoting ref CF0529