This top 100, full-service and highly entrepreneurial, London PR agency need an experienced and highly creative Account Director / Associate Director to help lead developing account campaign work. This is an exciting period of growth for this medium sized business and one which will require a tenacious all-rounder with a wealth of contracts.
Your experience in driving key messages and content will be paramount, with exemplary attention to detail. By joining this lively team you will work with some of the best minds in consumer PR, have the opportunity to be around likeminded, intelligent and fun people.
• Working across a busy consumer press office
• Providing senior client counsel
• Driving initiatives through consistent messaging
• Being key client interface
• Managing and motivating the team to ensure targets are met
• Leading account and developing strategies
Key attributes are
• Good knowledge and a track record in working on brands and blue chip brands
• An understanding and knowledge of the consumer media landscape
• Strong communicator (written and verbal) across all channels
• High level of understanding and track record of integrated campaigns
• Demonstration of team management experience
• Able to be a consultant to all clients
• Awareness of financial budgeting
• Take responsibility for the team targets and support team members in meeting theirs
• Be proactive and on the ball at all times with excellent attention to detail
• Manage campaigns autonomously feeding back to directors and using directors as sounding board
• Put review and planning documents together with director
To apply for this position, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3397 7543
Quote ref: CF0530 on all correspondence.