Operating at Senior Account Manager level already but feeling rather undervalued?
Want to make an impact by working on big named consumer brands and have a collegiate team of talented individuals to work with?
Ideally, you'll have a minimum of five years experience in roles where you have demonstrated your passion for PR and have taken responsibility for both the growth and management of core accounts. Your inherent ability should be a given as you'll be fully responsible for core client relationships, your team and for achieving the KPIs and client growth targets set by the business. In return, you get to thrive within a modern and progressive PR agency and be as proud of your successes as you are your team.
This agency role will give you this and more, alongside a great London location and offices, excellent career path and a well-resourced, creative working environment.
• Manage a consumer brands team working across high profile consumer clients
• Provide senior client counsel and build strong rapport across client team
• Take part in new business and constantly look at opportunities for organic growth
• Work across consumer food, drink and lifestyle clients
• Build a strong media, stakeholder and influencer network
• Offer strategic and creative approach
• Prepare and manage budgets
• Consumer brand experience and passionate about consumer lifestyle trends
• Proven management experience to lead and mentor team members
• Experienced in devising and implementing major consumer brand initiatives
• Skilled in developing content and executing campaign strategies for clients
• Experienced in growing existing and taking part in new business
• Able to work on cross-market activation programmes for launches and events
To apply for this role please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref CF0533