If you are an ambitious, self-starter with a background in consumer brand and drinks PR, looking for a fast paced environment and ready to step up to an SAM role, this could be just the ticket. This global agency is looking for a Senior Account Manager with experience in working across primarily drink brands who’s great at news, features and campaign led initiatives across PR and digital platforms.
By joining the consumer lifestyle team you will work with some of the best minds in consumer PR, escalate your career, work in fabulous state of the art offices and have clients that will put a real zing back into your working day.
• Working across a stellar, big budget consumer drinks brand
• Work closely with agency partners – to produce innovative, effective and integrated campaigns.
• Help lead and motivate the teams working closely with the senior management team
• Be client interface and support the Account Directors in developing strategies
• Support new business activities and work on pitches
• Launching major consumer events
• Keeping abreast of key industry trends and issues and advising clients accordingly
• Drive global brand vision on behalf of household name drinks brands
• Strong knowledge of the consumer drinks brand sectors
• Strong communicator (written and verbal) across all channels
• An excellent understanding of the consumer media landscape
• Track record of working across fully integrated consumer campaigns
• Large agency background preferred – Ideally London based
• Passion for driving large campaigns
• Demonstration of team management experience
• Awareness of financial budgeting
• Take responsibility for the team targets and support team members in meeting theirs
• Be proactive and on the ball at all times
• Manage campaigns autonomously
• Logical, organised thinking matched by creative flair and aptitude
• Ambitious, driven, self starter
• Passionate about your industry
To apply for this position, please send your CV to: CVS@carterferris.co.uk quoting ref: CF0544 or call 020 3397 7543 and ask for either Tanya Ferris or Anne Carter.