This global leader in strategic communication is looking for a Director to work across their Financial Services client portfolio. As one of the top flight PR agencies, they provide expert counsel and support to their clients worldwide, tackling stakeholder engagement, financial issues and corporate crisis. Historically they have worked on high profile global business, long term corporate reputation and helped companies to build differentiated positions in the marketplace.
They take personal career progression and development very seriously and it deserves its reputation and global standing. Add to that a client roster you’ll get nowhere else, fabulous offices in a great location and you are on to a winning streak
Principally, the team are looking for an exceptional Director and business leader to work within the Financial Services division and across high profile International business. This is a developing and dynamic environment with direct input to the senior management team.
You should be able to cut across sectors and switch seamlessly between all disciplines, from reactive issues management to proactive storytelling, be intellectually curious, creative and collaborative.
Their approach is to consider all audiences which is why they’re built to be different. In a climate that no longer respects boundaries or disciplines, they are not limited by sector divisions or traditional silos like ‘consumer’, ‘corporate’ or ‘digital’. They organise skills and expertise under one campaigning approach – drawing on disciplines including social, digital, traditional media relations, content creation, employee engagement/internal comms, issues management – to reach the audiences that matter.
Your key responsibilities will include
• Team direction and management
• Act as a proactive coach and mentor across teams
• Lead on new business development and pitches
• Actively grow clients organically
• Ensure high standards across all teams
• Establish strong client relationships
• Provide in-depth knowledge of client’s business and industries and share this widely
• Clients will include numerous FTSE100 and blue-chip companies so previous work with high profile clients is essential at all levels.
An excellent package is on offer to the right candidate who is able to demonstrate demonstrable interest, C-suite gravitas and understanding of financial and business environment and current affairs.
• Experience of working with big brand, blue chip accounts.
• Track record in delivering integrated campaigns.
• Excellent communications
• Knowledgeable of Financial Services sector
• Senior client handling
• Experience giving high-level strategic counsel
• Large UK and global client portfolio (Financial / City)
To apply for this role send your CV to email@example.com quoting code CF0546