Exciting new opportunity to join this innovative, listed and award winning legal business that work across a range of high profile Financial Services, Energy and Corporate Retail client sectors. You’ll be responsible for developing PR plans in these key practice areas, drafting and providing sell-inns and securing profiling opportunities with target media and journalists. You’ll also be a whizz at spotting thought leadership initiatives and be able to ensure that those reports have tip top newsworthy content that will help drive positive media coverage.
Reporting into an energetic and nurturing comms team, you should have at least two to three years media relations and or relevant marcomms experience, with the ability to work independently and have a natural flair for developing both internal stakeholder and external relationships.
• Excellent communication skills with a particular focus on writing skills
• Articulate and Persuasive
• A clear understanding on what will make a good story
• A proven track record of media successes
• A strong network of influencers/journalists
• Experience of: consumer markets, energy and financial services
• Strong project management ability
• A brilliant team-worker and problem solver
• Attention to detail
• An enthusiastic manner able to deal with a cross section of people
• An eye on innovation and driving business forward
If this sounds like something you’d be keen to know more about, please contact Carter Ferris and speak to either Tanya Ferris or Anne Carter for more information and to view the full job description. T: 020 3397 7543 or M: 07702 186088. Please send your CV through in the first instance: CVS@carterferris.co.uk