We are looking for an established Account Manager – or possibly a Senior Account Executive looking for significant career progression. You should know, live and love corporate comms and B2B and have excellent team support skills, client handling and generally, great account management skills. You should be able to manage multiple accounts (working on household consumer brand names) across integrated, often international campaigns and have an avid interest in the current and political landscape.
In return you will join a global PR agency and a talented team, work with like-minded individuals who are able to work effortlessly across broad client sectors. You also get great offices to work in, potential opportunity for secondments, excellent benefits (including healthcare and sunshine days off, travel passes and plenty more) exposure to new business and an international client base, bespoke training and solid career path in a well-resourced, collegiate working environment.
• Manage a corporate team working across multi-disciplined, multi stakeholder and fully integrated campaigns including corporate and digital
• Provide collegiate team support and build strong rapport across client team
• Take part in new business and constantly look at opportunities for organic growth
• Work across a variety of business sectors including food & drink, HR, business services, energy, transport, manufacturing, industry – UK and globally focused
• Build a strong media, stakeholder and influencer network
• Be able to offer strategic counsel
• Prepare and manage budgets
• Strong corporate comms and B2B knowledge,
• Knowledge of issues and crisis
• Contacts within the sectors (f&d, HR, business services, energy, transport, manufacturing, industry would be useful but overall a corporate generalist)
• Global experience would be an advantage
• Proven management experience to lead and mentor team members
• A multi-tasker with strong writing and good attention to detail
• Experienced in growing existing and taking part in new business
• Able to work on cross-market, cross discipline campaigns
• Ability to work with senior clients and instil confidence
To apply for this role please send your cv to email@example.com quoting ref CF0480
Follow your corporate PR dream and be a part of this agency's prominent international business portfolio. Smart, agile thinkers only please.