This fast-growing agency is becoming a force to reckon with and is looking for a smart, tenacious, enquiring corporate comms Account Director to join them. Be a bigger fish in a smaller pool and relish the challenges and opportunities of working with an independent. You would work with some of the most talented PRs in the business in London’s media heartland, on really high profile clients across business, media marketing, enterprise and tech sectors, (from start-ups and initiatives to global business conferences), high profile dot coms, real estate and financial services.
The agency is currently seeking an Account Director.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Identifying strategies to address client communication objectives.
• Strategically assess communication challenges for clients and manage a diverse portfolio of business
• Provide strategic direction to clients and the teams.
• Develop and run thought provoking and challenging campaigns
• Work with and motivate high calibre and intellectually stimulating teams
• Convert strategy and programmes into activity.
• Be an agency ambassador at all times.
• Demonstrate an in depth knowledge of your specialist market sectors with a background in corporate and/or b2b communications
• No specific sector required but a background and interest in business enterprise, media marketing, entrepreneurship, real estate, technology, financial & pro services would be beneficial
• Lead client meetings and events
• Identify and support new revenue opportunities as well as growing existing business
• Maintain profitability of account portfolio
• Deliver effective line management that encourages, supports and develops team members.
• Demonstrate writing skills beyond core PR content to include project proposals, presentations and wider forms of communication content.
• Establish confident and effective presentation and facilitation skills
• Lead new business pitches.
• Facilitate creative sessions including brainstorms and client meetings.
• Generate new business opportunities through client, professional and social relationships.
• Contribute to the day-to-day management of the agency’s business
To apply for this role send your cv to email@example.com quoting CF0298