Whats the story?
Working for this market leading, content creating, PR story-telling, tip top team, where youll be generating and producing quality news stories, pictures, videos, visual puzzles and animated infographics to the national news media and beyond.
Their client list includes a string of huge global brands, as well as some of the biggest names on PR Week’s Top 150. Due to rapid growth, they need a highly organised PR Account Manager to join their busy team in London
• Working to deliver outstanding results for several exciting, high profile campaigns
• Media liaison skills, client handling and a bulging contacts book are a must as is experience of working in a fast-paced multi-media agency.
• Management of both internal and external stakeholders is essential too.
• Liaising with the digital, design and social teams to ensure projects run seamlessly.
- A finger on the pulse of popular culture and the current news agenda in social, national and international news as well as TV and radio.
- Confident, efficient and meticulous working.
- Brimming with great ideas and the ability to juggle and prioritise projects whilst dipping in and out of emails and taking and making calls to the media.
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in a fast-paced PR environment (preferably at an agency) and looking to take a step up to the next level.
This role offers a positive, vibrant, energetic work environment, filled with brilliantly creative people who all contribute to making this a phenomenal ideas factory.