A highly reputable global Advertising & Communications Agency is looking for a HR Operations Coordinator to join its team in London. You will play a key role within this fast-paced agency, providing essential support to the HR team in coordinating temporary/freelance staff resourcing in line with the agency's compliance requirements. You will be responsible for the effective administration and implementation of tools and systems used in the onboarding and offboarding of temporary/freelance workers.
To be considered for this position you must have the following skills and experience:
• Strong organisational, record-keeping and reporting skills including the ability to handle sensitive information confidentiality
• Excellent relationship building skills and a confidence to manage and develop key stakeholder relationships at all levels across the agency
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
• Capable time management skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Experience of working within an agency will be an advantage but is not essential
For this and similar vacancies, please contact Suzanna Hesketh on 020 7788 4343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Operations Coordinator, Operations, HR, Administration, Admin, Advertising Agency, Communications, Comms, London. HR Operations Coordinator, Operations, HR, Administration, Admin, Advertising Agency, Communications, Comms, London.