This ground breaking, market leader is looking for an experienced, creative and resourceful MarComms Manager to join their team in spreading the word on this exciting, transformation expansion programme. Building on an already international reputation, this organisation and access facility has helped springboard young, diverse startups and scale up businesses and already have their sights firmly set on nationwide expansion.
Based in South West London, the role is focused on promoting the facilities and services available to fledgling business and entrepreneurs around a unique co-working space. As part of this small team you will have a hand in many areas from writing blog content to photography to updating content on the website to managing their social media channels. This is the perfect role for someone keen to make a positive contribution, wants to progress their career, and pick up new skills and experience in an exciting environment.
● Work with CMO and MD to develop, implement and evaluate marketing campaigns and strategies, both digital and otherwise
● Develop and write marketing content to be deployed across various channels, including social media and newsletters
● Help maximise local engagement on all social media channels as well as building up a local following
● Producing written and digital case studies and success stories
● Deliver copy for promotional requirements and supply images and logos
● Design and develop graphics and layouts for use in print and online (if skills available)
● Excellent copywriting for business ie email marketing
● Experience with optimising social media
● Experience in design and Adobe software (Illustrator and Photoshop)
● Interest & experience with briefing photography & video
● Experience in developing marketing collateral
● Experience with website content writing and ideally organic SEO