Immediate start for an FTC with potential to go permanent. An Associate Director is needed for this large sized, global PR agency that has a reputation for creating the big stories of our time and offering the very best in work, life balance and environment. A freelancer role to start asap, you will be joining a talented team and able to work effortlessly across broad client sectors which include consumer brands, energy, retail, technology and lifestyle.
• Taking a leading role in developing strategic consumer brands campaigns
• Becoming a trusted advisor offering high level strategic counsel
• Lead all facilitation and scenario planning
• Act as a lead representative across all relevant specialist forums
• Support the ongoing development and response of all social media preparedness
• Act as mentor to junior team members and assist in all media training
Key attributes are
• High level multi-tasking ability
• Solid written skills with excellent attention to detail
• A keen eye on the news agenda and cultural shift in opinion
• An approachable, collegiate style
• An expert knowledge of all social media platforms and digital channels
This role will offer you the unique opportunity to work and lead activity across multi sectored global business whilst being privy to your client’s most detailed and confidential aims and ambitions. In addition
To apply for this position, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3397 7543 / 07929 008295. Please quote ref: CF0317 on all correspondence.