Are you looking for an opportunity to use your strong Tory party links, expertise and advice in a global Communications Consultancy? This strategic PR agency is looking for an Associate Director who is keen to develop their political career within a corporate and brand environment. As one of the top flight PR agencies, they provide expert counsel and support to their clients worldwide, tackling stakeholder engagement, financial issues and corporate crisis. Historically they have worked on high profile global business, long term corporate reputation and helped companies build differentiated positions in the marketplace.
You will have the unique opportunity of working alongside the leadership of some of the largest publicly listed and private companies in the world, helping to shape company narratives and influence the political and policy environment in which they operate.
• Leading large and often integrated teams to deliver strategies that have impact
• Developing political campaign strategies
• Client servicing, profitability, forecasting and budgeting
• Growing existing client briefs and contributing to winning new business
• Leading new business pitches and bringing teams together to win new work
• Provide political insight and intelligence through political, media and industry networking
• Ability to innovate on behalf of clients and the political team, challenging the status quo with new thinking, new product development, and new ways of working
• Experience of working in a senior role with Tory party members or in public affairs / political consultancy
• Have trained many clients in what to say and do in front of a parliamentary select committee
• Demonstrable experience in managing client accounts
• Excellent understanding of local and national government from a Tory perspective
• Excellent ability to shape and deliver strategic advice to senior level clients
• Experience of drafting key messages and consultation material
This is an ambitious, global agency who like to allow candidates unmatched opportunities to develop and work with inspiring, motivated people.
Want to know more? Send your details through to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Anne Carter on 020 3397 7543 or 07929 008295 quoting ref: CF0560