Working across high profile, big brand organisations and businesses, this position would suit someone looking to dive in and be involved at every level of client work, from campaign concept to activation. This is an integrated, award winning, destination agency who are on the lookout for bright, curious thinking, positive and upbeat individuals.
The culture at this agency is grown up but fun. They are supportive of each other and like to work as a tightknit team, mindful that a non-hierarchical, autonomous environment, offering trust and flexibility will help deliver the very best client care and results.
• Predominantly consumer but some corporate experience
• An ambitious SAM or JAD whos able to take the lead on some of the largest accounts
• Confidently able to run a team, whilst simultaneously working a retained press office, social, and projects – great project management skills
• Able to plan and execute events to a high standard
• Client whispering – knowledge of dealing with a range of clients, and able to show an understanding of a client’s job/circumstances, and how they can best be supported, while also getting the job done
• Running a media relations strategy; running a sell in, and afraid of picking up the phone and getting stuck in
• Overseeing/mentoring junior members of a team and helping them to develop
If this sounds exactly like your next step up and you’re looking to join a passionate, ambitious team, then call now for more information.
CV’s (Word doc format, please) should be sent to CVS@carterferris.co.uk or call and speak to either Tanya Ferris or Anne Carter on: 020 3397 7543 / 07702 186088