There’s one reason why this PR company have won so many awards and its not just down to their creative ideas and funky clients, its because it’s a good place to work. Right now, due to solid client growth, theyre looking for more positive, upbeat people who are happy to get stuck in. You’ll be strategically minded rather than a pure ‘product’ PR person and looking for a collegiate environment where you’ll learn and develop your already growing skills.
This is a tight-knit team, who are supportive of each other, no hierarchy and great working hours. It’s a very grown up autonomous place – as long as the work is getting done, there’s a lot of flexibility and trust.
• Someone who is predominantly consumer, but can flex into soft corporate where needed (Corpsumer would be ideal)
• Intelligence and curiosity – someone who can think strategically, knows how to question a brief
• Great at media relations – not just selling in, but also writing a sell in strategy and being able to run a sell in
• Good with clients, understanding their needs and what the agency’s role is / how we can help them, good at communicating with them (writing emails, confident giving updates on calls)
• Great project management skills
• Experience running events (a massive plus)
• Knowledge of social would be a bonus as well
If this sounds like your next job and youre interested to hear more, please send your CV (Word doc please) to CVS@carterferris.co.uk and/or call Tanya Ferris or Anne Carter on: 020 3397 7543 / 07702 186088
Please quote: CF0562 on all correspondence